With strong backgrounds and experience of leading and working with providers, Consilium Partners now support acute, community, mental health and primary care providers.
- Trusts as they consider and plan for partnerships, mergers and growth to improve their resilience and sustainability.
- Clinical and managerial leaders to create service strategies within and across organisations, based on robust and insightful analysis.
- The development of annual and longer terms Trust business plans.
- The preparation of robust and compelling business cases for investment, service and organisational change.
- Providers to plan and implement new models of integrated care.
- Providers as they determine the arrangements through which they work together in MCPs, PACS, or other integrated delivery systems